Winter 2018 Graduate Calendar
The Calendar is an official University document defining academic programs and regulations. It is accurate as of December 1, 2017 *. It includes all items approved at Senate up until September 15, 2017.
- Applied Human Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Classics, Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Communication Studies
- Études françaises
- Exercise Science
- Geography, Planning & Environment
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Political Science
- Religions and Cultures
- School of Community and Public Affairs
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Engineering Programs
- Building, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Concordia Institute for Information Systems Engineering (CIISE)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Centre for Engineering in Society
- Mechanical, Industrial and Aerospace Engineering
- Engineering Courses
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
* The University Senate reserves the right to modify the academic programs and regulations at its discretion after the posting date of the Calendar. In addition, the University reserves the right to modify the published scale of tuition and other student fees at any time before the beginning of an academic term. The most current information is available from the School of Graduate Studies. Moreover, the information contained in the Calendar or any other University document related to academic programs and regulations is subject to verification and correction by the School of Graduate Studies.
Application deadlines vary and depend upon the program. You must complete admission files by the deadline indicated. In most cases, however, international applicants must arrange for all required documentation to be in the appropriate office at least six months before the commencement of classes.