- Concordia’s new Science Hub begins to take shape
- Concordia’s SAE Formula Electric team is building the racing car of the future
- New research shows how cities can harness wind power
- 'My goal is always to make every seat the best in the house': Tony Award–winning Christine Jones delivers the 2018 Wild Talks lecture
- University of the Streets Café: what’s missing from the smart cities narrative?
Concordia professor Ted Stathopoulos says urban planners need to start accommodating turbines.
The students are weeks away from taking their innovative vehicle for a spin.
'My goal is always to make every seat the best in the house': Tony Award–winning Christine Jones delivers the 2018 Wild Talks lecture
SEPT. 24: The Concordia grad and celebrated scenic designer talks artistic process and career paths at Homecoming.
The latest QS rankings recognize the institution’s high-achieving alumni and excellent employer reputation.
This fall, Concordia’s public conversation series tackles social justice and urban living.
The Loyola Campus construction project is expected to last until fall 2019.
The Royal Society of Canada honours two Concordians for their exceptional learning and intellectual accomplishments
Professors Martha Langford and Jean-Philippe Warren will be inducted as fellows of the prestigious organization in November.
The PhD student will investigate the physical and mental health factors that relate to eating disorders in adolescents.
Concordia’s Webster Library commemorates millions of lives lost with a large-scale projection.
The professor critiques a Canadian Senate report on obesity that uses careless and potentially harmful terminology.
SEPT. 21: Check out 50+ projects at Concordia’s Undergraduate Research Showcase.
SEPT. 21-28: Get ready for Mon Campus à Vélo and Fair Trade Campus Week at Concordia.
DON’T MISS: A musical market, stop-motion magic and dance theatre in the streets.