Skip to main content


For the latest COVID-19 information, please consult our FAQ page.


If you are one of the thousands of international students planning to attend or already attending Concordia University, then you will find resources and services here to support you throughout your time as a Concordia student.

Interested in Concordia?

Other services at the ISO

Services currently unavailable

The ISO: What can we do for you?

Back to top Back to top

© Concordia University