Concordia Student Exchange Program
Click START to begin the Concordia Student Exchange Program application process!
About the program
The Concordia Student Exchange Program (CSEP) offers Concordia’s undergraduate and graduate students the possibility to study abroad while earning credits towards their Concordia degree! Exchange participants spend 1-2 semesters studying at one of Concordia University’s 180+ partner institutions across the globe while paying Concordia tuition fees. Bursaries are available to help fund semesters abroad.
Why study abroad?
The benefits of studying abroad are numerous! Participating in education abroad programs allows for the outstanding opportunity to:
- Gain international experience.
- Advance your cultural awareness and understanding.
- Enhance your academic profile by accessing a variety of courses and programs.
- Collaborate with professors and students from across the globe.
- Build an international network.
- Learn a new language or perfect a second or third language.
- Travel, make new friends, and increase your understanding of the world and of yourself.
Follow through the steps outlined on this website to learn how you can become one of the hundreds of students who study abroad each year as part of the Concordia Student Exchange Program!
Want to learn more? Attend a Concordia Student Exchange Program Information Session!
Hosted by an International Liaison Officer, CSEP Information Sessions cover everything you need to know about applying for exchange. Topics include choosing a host institution, completing an application form, and accessing funding opportunities. Attending an information session is a mandatory part of the exchange process and is critical in helping you to prepare a successful application.
Information Sessions will be held:
- Study Abroad 101 information sessions will be held on September 17 in H 937, at 10:30-11:30AM and 11:45-12:45PM
- Every Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:00-4:00 PM from September 17, 2019 until June 10, 2020 excluding holidays and the month of February.
- Evening information sessions will be held on the first Monday of every month from October to December, January, and March to June
Sessions are held at the Concordia International offices (2080 Mackay, Annex X, room 103). You will need to sign in to the session before it begins, so we recommend arriving 10 minutes before the hour.
- Application Deadline for 2020-2021 Academic Year: January 15, 2020.
- Application Deadline for Winter 2021 Exchanges: June 15, 2020.
- Faculty of Fine Arts students may not apply for the June 15, 2020 deadline.