Submit a complete Concordia Student Exchange Program (CSEP) application online by one of the deadlines indicated:
- January 15, 2020 for Fall semester exchanges, full-year academic exchanges, and Winter 2021 exchanges.
- June 15, 2020 for Winter 2021 exchanges (a reduced selection of partner institutions will be available for this deadline; students enrolled in a Fine Arts degree program do not have Faculty permission to apply for the June 15 deadline).
You will be asked to upload the following documents to the online application form:
- You can download your unofficial transcript of marks from your MyConcordia Portal.
- A photocopy of the identification page of your valid passport.
- Please provide a minimum of 6 courses for each of the schools you wish to study in. The information required on this form includes the course title, number, credit value, and Concordia equivalent.
Language Proficiency Form
- If you wish to take courses abroad in Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), German, Italian, or Spanish, the Department of Classics, Modern Languages and Linguistics (CMLL) must conduct an evaluation of your proficiency in the language you are requesting to study in. To assess your placement the following procedures apply:
a) If you have completed any Concordia courses in the language, you must send an email to email@example.com to request the Language Proficiency Recommendation. In such a case, the Recommendation Form will be prepared based on your Concordia courses.
b) If you do have background in the language with no Concordia courses, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must include information regarding your background in the language (schooling, heritage, travels, etc.). Based on the language background information you provide, you will be asked to do the online placement test. The Language Proficiency Recommendation will be prepared based on the result of the Placement Assessment.
c) If your choose a Host Country where Arabic or Chinese or German or Italian or Spanish is spoken but all your selected courses are conducted in English or French, the Language Proficiency Recommendation Form is not required.