Faculties and Schools
Colleges, Schools & Institutes
Some of the most important learning happens in our Colleges, Schools and Institutes, where students and teachers can gather in their own space to exchange ideas and learn, and to organize and take part in special-interest seminars and guest lectures.
More institutes and centres may be found among Concordia's research units that complement academic departments and provide unique training opportunities for students.
Concordia's academic departments offer thousands of courses and hundreds of degree programs at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Applied Human Sciences
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Classics, Modern Languages, and Linguistics
- Communication Studies
- Études françaises
- Geography, Planning and Environment
- Health, Kinesiology, and Applied Physiology
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Political Science
- Religions and Cultures
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Theological Studies
- Building, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Centre for Engineering in Society
- Chemical and Materials Engineering
- Computer Science & Software Engineering
- Concordia Institute for Information Systems Engineering (CIISE)
- Concordia Institute for Aerospace Design and Innovation
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical, Industrial and Aerospace Engineering
Concordia's Libraries provide a diverse university community with the information resources and services that are essential to learning and the pursuit of knowledge.