Schedule for June 5 – Aug. 11, 2023
Campus bus stops
- Loyola Chapel, 7137 Sherbrooke St. W.
- Henry F. Hall Building front doors, 1455 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.
Summer departure times
Schedule in effect: June 5 – Aug 11, 2023
Thursday, June 22 and June 29 will follow the Friday schedule. There is no service on Friday, June 23 and June 30, 2023.
La navette suivra l'horaire du vendredi les jeudis 22 et 29 juin 2023. Il n'y aura aucun service les vendredis 23 et 30 juin 2023.
The following departure times are approximate and may vary due to unexpected circumstances, traffic and weather.
|Monday — Thursday|
|LOY departures||S.G.W departures|
*Last bus/Dernier départ. Loyola 21:05
*Last bus/Dernier départ. SGW 21:05
|Departures from Loyola||Departures from SGW|
|Last bus/Dernier départ.|
The shuttle bus offers Concordia students and employees a free ride between the SGW and Loyola Campuses.
- Shuttle buses run Monday through Friday.
- The ride is approximately 30 minutes.
- Your ID card is required. Present your Concordia student, faculty, staff or alumni card to the driver.
- Respect the priority boarding seating area.
- Buses depart as soon as they reach capacity, even if earlier than scheduled.
- Departure and travel times can vary due to unexpected circumstances, like traffic and/or weather.
Priority boarding–reduce barriers on campus
- Buses are wheelchair accessible, except for replacement buses.
- Be aware of priority seating on the shuttle bus. Don’t use priority seats unless you need one or the spaces remain empty after departure.
- Understand that some people need priority boarding on the shuttle. They may have a disability that you can’t see. And they don’t need to disclose anything to you or anyone else!
- Don’t judge based on appearance. Some disabilities are invisible.