Driving to the Loyola campus for work or classes, to check out a Stingers game, or to work out at the PERFORM Centre gym? Convenient parking is available in one of our three outdoor parking lots on campus with self-serve payment terminals and online options. Check out our daily rates, weekend rates and student permits.
Parking at Loyola just got easier! Pay for parking at a payment terminal, online, via the Concordia App or with the Blinkay App.
- Terrebonne Parking Lot (P5)
- Jesuit Parking Lot (P2) – Four 240-volt Circuit Électrique charging stations are available. The cost is $1 per hour of charging in addition to the applicable regular parking rate.
- Sports Complex Parking Lot (P7) – One 120-volt outlet is available; this is a simple plug-in outlet that is free to use.
MasterCard, Visa, Interac, mobile payments.
Options to pay for parking
No more parking stub needed on the dashboard. Payment is monitored by licence plate number.
- At the payment terminals.
- Directly Online, no registration required.
- Access the online payment page of each lot via the Concordia App, under Maps/Parking on Loyola campus.
- Download the Blinkay App, ideal for regular user.
Special parking requests
Parking Services can help you organize parking arrangements for larger events or conferences taking place on campus. Visitors and members of the Concordia community planning an event that will require parking on campus must complete the request form at least 10 days prior to the event.
Sir George Williams campus
514-848-2424, ext. 8777
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Concordia Parking Services
1400 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.
Montreal, QC H3G 1M8
J.W. McConnell (LB) Building