(514) 848-2424, ext. 4986
Under the mandate of the Associate Vice-President International, Concordia International supports Concordia University’s internationalisation policy, offering high-quality international liaison services to students, faculties and partner institutions.
- To implement and monitor all aspects of international academic cooperation.
- To develop and advocate new institutional initiatives in collaboration with faculties and scholars to make international education an integral part of undergraduate and graduate studies.
- To manage and expand international programs such as student exchanges, international internships, study abroad, short-term international programs and other international initiatives.
- To provide every interested Concordia student with the opportunity to gain an international experience.
- To cooperate with corresponding offices in other universities, international delegations and relevant national and international organizations.
- To promote Concordia’s international reputation.
Associate Vice-President, International
514-848-2424 ext. 5429
Assistant to the Associate Vice-President, International
514-848-2424 ext. 4820
514-848-2424 ext. 4986
Education Abroad Team
Manager, Education Abroad Programs
Interim International Liaison Officer
Americas, Asia & Oceania
514-848-2424 ext. 4988
International Liaison Officer
Africa, Europe & Middle East
514-848-2424 ext. 4987
Coordinator, Mobility bursaries and UK exchanges
514-848-2424 ext. 5087
Coordinator, Field Schools
International Projects Manager
514-848-2424 ext. 4970
514-848-2424 ext. 4830
Manager, International Agreements and Partnerships
514-848-2424 ext. 4885
For general inquiries please e-mail email@example.com