Creative Practices in Technical Production for Live Performance Graduate Certificate
Note: Admissions have been suspended.
- Advanced training or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in the performing arts or related technical field with a minimum GPA of 2.70.
- Be creative, critical and collaborative thinkers, capable of adapting and applying disparate techniques towards the goal of achieving a strong artistic vision
- Basic knowledge and practical skills from chosen discipline.
- Be self-motivated and possess a strong desire to learn new ways to work with artists.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the English language proficiency page for further information on requirements and exemptions.
Additional Admission Programs
The program does not normally accept part-time students.
Applicants must submit a 500-word letter of intent, clearly outlining their particular area of interest, an overview of their past experience and what they wish to learn throughout the 12-month program, a curriculum vitae, and three letters of recommendation.
In addition to the normal admission process of Concordia University, all applicants are required to arrange their appointments and obtain detailed information regarding interviews and letter of intent by contacting the Program Director.
Fully-qualified candidates are required to complete a minimum of 21 credits.
Creative Practices in Technical Production for Live Performance Graduate Certificate (21 credits)
credits of Core Courses
credits of Practical Study
credits of Elective Courses
|Each candidate’s program of practical study will be chosen in consultation with the Graduate Certificate Program Director.|
- Academic Standing. Please refer to the Academic Standing section of the Calendar for a detailed review of the Academic Regulations.
- Time Limit. Please refer to the Academic Regulations page for further details regarding the Time Limits. It is expected that students will normally complete the certificate within one year.
- Graduation Requirement. In order to graduate, students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70.