Biotechnology and Genomics Graduate Diploma
- BSc degree from an accredited university with at least 15 credits in courses at the 200 or 300 level in the following subjects: genetics, cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, and 3 credits of laboratory in one or more of these subjects.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 (on a scale with a maximum of 4.30).
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the English language proficiency page for further information on requirements and exemptions.
Fully-qualified candidates are required to complete a minimum of 30 credits.
Please see the Biology Courses page for course descriptions.
Biotechnology and Genomics Graduate Diploma (30 credits)
credits of Core Courses:
credits of Elective Courses:
- Academic Standing. Please refer to the Academic Standing section of the Calendar for a detailed review of the Academic Regulations.
- Time Limit. Please refer to the Academic Regulation Academic Regulations page for further details regarding the Time Limits.
- Graduation Requirement. To graduate, students must have completed all course requirements with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00.