Communication Studies Graduate Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with high standing from a recognized institution in a field other than communication.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the English language proficiency page for further information on requirements and exemptions.
Additional Admission Requirements
Applicants are required to submit a letter of intent of no more than 600 words outlining their background, academic and work experience, and career goals.
Fully-qualified candidates are required to complete a minimum of 30 credits.
Please see the Communication Studies Courses page for course descriptions.
Communication Studies Graduate Diploma (30 credits)
credits of Core Courses:
credits of Elective Courses chosen in consultation with the Diploma Program Director:
- Academic Standing. Please refer to the Academic Standing section of the Calendar for a detailed review of the Academic Regulations.
- Time Limit. Please refer to the Academic Regulations page for further details regarding the Time Limits.
- Graduation Requirement. In order to graduate, students must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.70.