Digital Technologies in Design Art Practice Graduate Certificate
- Undergraduate degree, or equivalent.
- Description of a research project to be undertaken in the program.
- Applicants may be invited for an interview.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the English language proficiency page for further information on requirements and exemptions.
Additional Admission Requirements
Applicants who do not have a Design or Art degree, may be required to take prerequisites or additional courses.
Fully-qualified candidates are required to complete a minimum of 15 credits.
Please see the Design Courses page for course descriptions.
Digital Technologies in Design Art Practice Graduate Certificate (15 credits)
credits of Group Seminars
|Participants are expected to finish the program in the Fall/Winter semesters.|
- Academic Standing. Please refer to the Academic Standing section of the Calendar for a detailed review of the Academic Regulations.
- Time Limit. Please refer to the Academic Regulations page for further details regarding the Time Limits. It is expected that students will normally complete the certificate within one year.
- Graduation Requirement. In order to graduate, students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70.