Civil Engineering MASc
The Department offers a research-based degree (MASc) with specialization in one of the following six branches:
- Structural and Infrastructure Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Construction Engineering and Management
The requirements described here are in addition to the general degree requirements for the Master/Magisteriate in Applied Science (MASc) in the Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science.
Fully-qualified candidates are required to complete a minimum of 45 credits.
Please see the Engineering Courses page for course descriptions.