Business Administration Graduate Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.70 on a scale of 4.30, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the English language proficiency page for further information on requirements and exemptions.
Additional Admissions Requirement
Applicants are also required to submit a Statement of Purpose and two letters of recommendation.
Fully-qualified candidates are required to complete a minimum of 30 credits.
Please see the Business Administration Graduate Diploma Courses page for course descriptions.
Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (30 credits)
GDBA Core Courses
Students who have successfully completed a statistics course in a previous program with a minimum grade of B may be exempt from taking GDBA 530 with the permission of the Program Director. In this case, the course must be substituted with an elective. See class schedule for elective offerings.
• GDBA 540 Entrepreneurship (3.00)
• GDBA 541 Business Law (3.00)
• GDBA 542 e-Marketing (3.00)
• GDBA 543 Project Management (3.00)
• GDBA 590 Special Topics in Accountancy (3.00)
• GDBA 591 Special Topics in Finance (3.00)
• GDBA 592 Special Topics in Management (3.00)
• GDBA 593 Special Topics in Marketing (3.00)
• GDBA 594 Special Topics in Supply Chain and Business Technology Management (3.00)
• GDBA 595 Special Topics (3.00)
- Academic Standing. Please refer to the Academic Standing section of the Calendar for a detailed review of the Academic Regulations.
- Time Limit. Please refer to the Academic Regulations page for further details regarding the Time Limits.
- Graduation Requirement. In order to graduate, students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70.