Entrepreneurship Graduate Certificate
Note: Admissions have been suspended.
- Bachelor’s degree. Students holding an undergraduate degree with a major in Accountancy, with high academic standing (minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.30, or the equivalent, and demonstrated overall proficiency in specific courses) will normally have satisfied the prerequisite requirements.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the English language proficiency page for further information on requirements and exemptions.
Additional Admissions Requirements
Applicants are also required to submit a Statement of Purpose and two letters of recommendation.
Fully-qualified candidates are required to complete a minimum of 30 credits.
Please see the Entrepreneurship Graduate Certificate Courses page for course descriptions.
Entrepreneurship Graduate Certificate (15 credits)
credits of Required Courses:
Note. GCE 511 must be taken previously or concurrently to all other courses in the program.
credits of Electives chosen from:
|Or another course to be chosen from the GDBA Electives list or another course in the Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with permission of the Program Director.|
- Academic Standing. Please refer to the Academic Standing section of the Calendar for a detailed review of the Academic Regulations.
- Time Limit. Please refer to the Academic Regulations page for further details regarding the Time Limits.
- Graduation Requirement. In order to graduate, students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70.