Play Therapy Graduate Certificate
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Youth Work, Child Studies, Early Childhood and Elementary Education, Teaching and other related fields in the provision of mental health or educational services, or equivalent.
- Applicants lacking a relevant undergraduate degree but able to demonstrate evidence of a professional background, including experience working with children in emotional distress within health, social or educational services may be considered for admission on a case by case basis.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the English language proficiency page for further information on requirements and exemptions.
Fully-qualified candidates are required to complete a minimum of 15 credits.
Play Therapy Graduate Certificate (15 credits)
credits of Core Courses
- Academic Standing. Please refer to the Academic Standing section of the Calendar for a detailed review of the Academic Regulations.
- Time Limit. Please refer to the Academic Regulations page for further details regarding the Time Limits. It is expected that students will normally complete the certificate within one year.
- Graduation Requirement. In order to graduate, students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70.