Business Administration Graduate Certificate
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.70 on a scale of 4.30, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the English language proficiency page for further information on requirements and exemptions.
Additional Admissions Requirement
Applicants are also required to submit a Statement of Purpose and two letters of recommendation.
Fully-qualified candidates are required to complete a minimum of 15 credits.
Please see the Business Administration Graduate Certificate, Business Administration Graduate Diploma and Quantitative Business Studies Graduate Diploma Courses page for course descriptions.
Business Administration Graduate Certificate (15 credits)
credits of Core Courses:
elective credits chosen from:
or any elective from the GDBA Electives list.
- Academic Standing. Please refer to the Academic Standing section of the Calendar for a detailed review of the Academic Regulations.
- Time Limit. Please refer to the Academic Regulations page for further details regarding the Time Limits.
- Graduation Requirement. In order to graduate, students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70.