Instructional Technology Graduate Diploma
- Bachelor's degree with at least a major or the equivalent in any subject.
- Proficiency in English. Applicants whose primary language is not English must demonstrate that their knowledge of English is sufficient to pursue graduate studies in their chosen field. Please refer to the English language proficiency page for further information on requirements and exemptions.
Additional Admission Requirements
The program is open to full-time and part-time students without preference. An interview may be required.
Fully-qualified candidates are required to complete a minimum of 30 credits.
Please see the Education Courses page for course descriptions.
Instructional Technology Graduate Diploma (30 credits)
|Note: Research papers, essays, examinations or preparation of audio-visual materials may be required as part of the work for individual courses.|
credits of Required Courses:
additional credits of Required Courses chosen from:
credits of Elective Courses:
Additional Degree Requirements
Language Competency. French or other language requirements for students undertaking a field experience are determined and assessed by the hosting organization. It is the student's responsibility to attain the competency level required.
- Academic Standing. Please refer to the Academic Standing section of the Calendar for a detailed review of the Academic Regulations.
- Time Limit. Please refer to the Academic Regulations page for further details regarding the Time Limits.
- Graduation Requirement. To graduate, students must have completed all course requirements with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.70.