Section 61.30 General Information
Students are cautioned that if they fail a course that is a prerequisite for a subsequent course, they should repeat and pass that failed course before registering in the subsequent course. For example, a student who fails COMM 217 in the fall term, and has registered in COMM 305 in the subsequent winter term, must drop COMM 305 and repeat COMM 217 in the winter term before registering in COMM 305 again.
Students who are not able to register in the failed course(s) should contact the undergraduate programs’ office during the course-change period at the beginning of each term.
Students who are registered for a course in which they do not have the appropriate prerequisite must adjust their registration accordingly. The Office of the Associate Dean reserves the right to deregister those students who do not adhere to academic regulations.
Note: There are no supplemental examinations in the John Molson School of Business.
Proficiency in Canada’s Official Languages
The business community and governments have a preference for university graduates who are functional in both the English and French languages. All students are therefore advised to take advantage of the opportunities available to them at this University to ensure that they have good command of these two languages upon graduation.
- Section 61 John Molson School of Business
- Section 61.10 John Molson School of Business
- Section 61.20 Admission Requirements
- Section 61.21 Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Section 61.22 The JMSB Core
- Section 61.22.1 Academic Performance Regulations
- Section 61.22.2 Registration Regulations
- Section 61.25 Co-operative Education in the John Molson School of Business
- Section 61.30 General Information
- Section 61.35 John Molson School of Business Courses
- Section 61.40 Department of Accountancy
- Section 61.50 Department of Supply Chain and Business Technology Management
- Department of Supply Chain and Business Technology Management
- BComm Major in Business Technology Management
- Minor in Business Technology Management
- Minor in Data Intelligence
- Minor in Information Systems Audit and Risk Management
- BComm Major in Supply Chain Operations Management
- Minor in Supply Chain Operations Management
- Business Technology Management/Supply Chain Operations Management Co‑operative Programs
- Supply Chain and Business Technology Management Courses
- Section 61.60 Economics
- Section 61.70 Department of Finance
- Section 61.80 International Business
- Section 61.90 Department of Management
- Section 61.100 Department of Marketing
- Section 61.130 Additional Program Options for Business Students
- Section 61.140 Program Options for Non-Business Students
- Section 61.150 Special Certificate Programs
- Section 61.160 Special Programs in Accountancy