Department of Supply Chain and Business Technology Management
For the complete list of faculty members, please consult the Department website.
The Department of Supply Chain and Business Technology Management prepares students with an integrated set of decision‑making skills to meet the organizational and managerial needs of the business world.
The Major in Business Technology Management aims to equip students with knowledge and skills in information and communication technology, business process analysis, and project management. It prepares graduates for careers in various business technology areas such as information systems analysis and design, database administration, as well as management of information technology.
The Major in Supply Chain Operations Management aims to provide the knowledge and skills needed for planning and execution of end‑to‑end supply chains. It provides students with sufficient academic, technical and professional foundations that will enable them to pursue a challenging and rewarding career that covers planning, procurement, manufacturing, services, transportation, logistics and distribution, among others.
The Minor in Data Intelligence provides a knowledge base to complement the student’s program at the John Molson School of Business. With training in data modelling, forecasting and data mining, students learn to build models for analyzing business problems that help organizations avoid risk and exploit opportunities.
- Section 61.50 Department of Supply Chain and Business Technology Management
- Department of Supply Chain and Business Technology Management
- BComm Major in Business Technology Management
- Minor in Business Technology Management
- Minor in Data Intelligence
- Minor in Information Systems Audit and Risk Management
- BComm Major in Supply Chain Operations Management
- Minor in Supply Chain Operations Management
- Business Technology Management/Supply Chain Operations Management Co‑operative Programs
- Supply Chain and Business Technology Management Courses