Certificate in Business Studies
Admission Requirements for the Certificate in Business Studies (15 credits)
• BTM 200 Fundamentals of Information Technology (3.00)
• ECON 201 Introduction to Microeconomics (3.00)
• ECON 203 Introduction to Macroeconomics (3.00)
• MATH 208 Fundamental Mathematics I (3.00)
• MATH 209 Fundamental Mathematics II (3.00)
Certificate in Business Studies (30 credits)
|6||credits of additional courses from the John Molson School of Business chosen in consultation with an academic advisor|
- This program is not open to students registered in a program leading to an undergraduate degree.
- Students may transfer into the certificate program up to 12 credits earned in an incomplete degree or certificate program or as an Independent student, provided they are students in good standing. The credits that may be so transferred are determined by the University at the point of entry into the program.