The Basics of Business Elective Group
The Basics of Business Elective Group (15 credits)
credits chosen from:
- This interdisciplinary elective group is designed for non‑business students seeking insight into the exciting world of business.
- This elective group is not open to BComm/BAdmin students. Not all elective‑group credits are transferable to the BComm/BAdmin program.
- Students who have received credit for MANA 266, 213, or 211 may not take MANA 201 , MANA 202 , or MANA 298 for credit, respectively.
- Since non‑business students can only register for a maximum of 30 credits within the John Molson School of Business, students registered in the Minor in Business Studies cannot register for this elective group.
- Section 61.140 Program Options for Non-Business Students