Philippe Beauregard leads University Communications Services (UCS), the group that opens the channels of communication throughout the university and to the outside world. Guiding a team of communications, media relations, marketing, and digital communications professionals, Beauregard’s role is to:
- Devise and implement strategies that enhance Concordia’s reputation
- Develop the university’s key messages, define the tone of voice and maintain the integrity of Concordia’s brand
- Improve the communications between the university and its faculty, staff, students and their parents, alumni, the media and general public
Prior to his appointment in January 2010, he served as associate vice-rector, Communications at the Université de Montréal. He has held a number of senior management positions, including director, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs at technology firm CGI and campaign director at Ketchum Canada. Beauregard also serves as a member of the Council of Trustees at Stanstead College, and as a member of the boards of The Conversation Canada, Les amis de la montagne and Bleu Massawippi.
Beauregard holds an MA from the University of St Andrews.
- Office of the VP, Research & Graduate Studies
- Office of the Vice-President, University Advancement
- Office of the VP, Services and Sustainability
- Office of the Chief Communications Officer
- Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- University Secretariat