• ELEC 275 Principles of Electrical Engineering (3.50) • ENCS 282 Technical Writing and Communication (3.00) • ENGR 201 Professional Practice and Responsibility (1.50) • ENGR 202 Sustainable Development and Environmental Stewardship (1.50) • ENGR 213 Applied Ordinary Differential Equations (3.00) • ENGR 233 Applied Advanced Calculus (3.00) • ENGR 301 Engineering Management Principles and Economics (3.00) • ENGR 371 Probability and Statistics in Engineering (3.00) • ENGR 391 Numerical Methods in Engineering (3.00) • ENGR 392 Impact of Technology on Society (3.00)
(1) The Engineering Core credits for students in the BEng in Building Engineering are reduced from 30.5 credits to 29 credits since Building Engineering students are not required to take ENGR 202 in their program.
(2) The Engineering Core credits for students in the BEng in Mechanical Engineering, BEng in Industrial Engineering and BEng in Aerospace Engineering programs are reduced from 30.5 credits to 27 credits since Mechanical, Industrial and Aerospace Engineering students are not required to take ELEC 275 in their program. Students in the BEng in Electrical Engineering and the BEng in Computer Engineering shall replace ELEC 275 with ELEC 273.
(3) Students in the BEng in Software Engineering may replace ENGR 391 with COMP 361.
(4) Students in BEng in Building Engineering shall replace ENGR 392 with BLDG 482.
(5) Students must select three General Education elective credits from one of the lists in Section 71.110 Complementary Studies for Engineering and Computer Science Students. Students in the BEng in Industrial Engineering shall take ACCO 220 as their General Education elective.
© Concordia University