Skip to main content

Visiting students

Study here as a student from another university

You may apply for visiting student status if:

  • You are an undergraduate student from another university who has written approval from your home university to take courses at Concordia University, or
  • You are a student currently registered in a professional program sponsored by external associations, such as the CA, CMA or CGA.  

Please note: being granted visiting student status in no way guarantees you a place in a Concordia course.

Graduate visiting students from other universities who have been authorized by their home universities to take graduate courses at Concordia University are subject to the regulations of Concordia University.  Consult the Visiting Students section in the Graduate Calendar

Does your home university have a visiting student agreement with Concordia?

Immigration documents for international students

All individuals who wish to pursue studies in the province of Québec must obtain immigration documents if they are not Canadian citizens or Landed immigrants.

Back to top

© Concordia University