Apply for admission
BEFORE YOU START - Application tips
- Know exactly which undergraduate program(s) you wish to apply for
- Check the program availability for the term
- Turn off your browser's pop-up blocker (Chrome, Firefox)
- Don't use the "Back" button of your web browser
- Be sure to click Save and Exit if you need to leave your application for any reason
- Cegep students: have your Quebec Permanent Code ready
- Ontario high school students: have your OUAC number handy (if you have one)
- Have relevant digital files or scanned documents ready to be uploaded (Please use Chrome or Firefox)
- Have PDF copies of your transcripts and other supporting documents ready to be uploaded
- Have a valid credit card available to pay the application fee of $100 CAD. ($17 CAD for Independent studies)
Please note: we accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, and UATP.
Step-by-step application instructions
Follow our detailed instructions for
each step of the application process.
Start a new application
You will begin by creating a Concordia Netname account. You can use your Netname to log back into the application if you need more than one session to complete it. We recommend you keep your email open in a separate tab or window to make the account verification process easier.
Continue an application
If you have a Netname and have started an application, here you can complete your application and pay the $100 CAD application fee.
If you have already paid your application fee, you can upload documents in the My Student Centre (log-in required).
Contact the IT Service Desk at 514-848-2424, ext. 7613
Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Concordia University is located on unceded Indigenous lands. The Kanien’kehá:ka Nation is recognized as the custodians of Tiohtià:ke/Montreal.