- Your Student Centre will display the Upload Document option once your application has been finalized and submitted.
- Please use Firefox or Chrome as your web browser and turn off your browser's pop-up blocker. We recommend using a laptop, notebook or desktop computer for uploading documents. There has been reported technical difficulties with some mobile devices.
File types that can be uploaded include:
- PDF – Adobe's Portable Document Format (*.pdf)
- Image Files (*.bmp, *.gif, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.tif)
- Microsoft Word Document (*.doc, *.docx)
- Rich Text File (*.rtf)
- Text File (*.txt)
File size should NOT be larger than 5 MB per document.
File name should NOT be longer than 64 characters.
File name should ONLY contain English letters Aa-Zz
- WITHOUT any dashes, accents, special characters
- WITHOUT numerals (1,2,3,4,5 etc.)
- WITHOUT empty spaces.
(Good format: JohnSmithBirthCert.pdf)
(Bad format: John Smith Birth Cert.pdf
Uploaded transcripts and test scores are considered unofficial. However, unofficial documents should be submitted as they assist in speeding up the admission process.
Please note that once your application has been submitted you will not be able to edit or remove the files attached to it. You will be able to upload additional documents through the My Student Centre page once your application has been submitted.
Upload a PDF, Microsoft Word or Text File if you want to inform the Admissions Application Centre of any errors or corrections to your uploaded documents. Please select Note From Student as the document type.