Your Student Information System (SIS)
My Student Centre is your self-service dashboard in the MyConcordia portal.
My Student Centre includes features to manage your student-related tasks online, like registering for or dropping courses, using automated waitlists, building a personalized schedule, paying fees and more.
How To guides
Here you will find resources – and who to contact if you need help.
Here are some quick links for current Concordia students seeking specific information:
- Apply for graduate studies
- Apply for a transfer credits (undergraduate)
- For independent students
- For visiting students
The Concordia Class Schedule Builder is currently unavailable.
- How to apply to graduate
- How to view the status of your application for graduation
- View graduation confirmation and degree conferred
How to get registration help
If you encounter difficulties related to things like prerequisites, co-requisites, closed classes or permission required from a department, please refer to the following faculty-specific information:
- Arts and Science
- John Molson School of Business
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Fine Arts
For general inquiries about registration, call the Birks Student Service Centre at 514-848-2424, ext. 2668.