Get to know ‘My Student Centre’ in the Student Information System (SIS)
My Student Centre is your self-service dashboard in the MyConcordia portal.
More self-serve options
My Student Centre includes features to manage your student-related tasks online, like registering for or dropping courses, using automated waitlists, building a personalized schedule, paying fees and more.
How To guides
Here you will find resources – and who to contact if you need help.
Here are some quick links for current Concordia students seeking specific information:
- Apply for graduate studies
- Apply for a degree transfer/change
- For independent students
- For visiting students
- How to browse the course catalogue
- How to see your enrolment dates
- How to search for a class
- How to register for a course
- How to get on a waitlist for a class
- How to use the course cart to select courses
- How to drop a course
- How to swap a course
- How to use the swap and waitlist functions when you have a full class schedule
How to get registration help
If you encounter difficulties related to things like prerequisites, co-requisites, closed classes or permission required from a department, please refer to the following faculty-specific information:
For general inquiries about registration, call the Birks Student Service Centre at 514-848-2424, ext. 2668.