How to view your academic requirements report (Mobile)
This is a guide to viewing your academic requirements from your self-serve dashboard.
How to access your Student Centre
View academic requirements report
Once logged into your Student Center, select Academics.
Select the Academics Menu icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
Select the Academic Requirements.
Select the report you want to review (Undergraduate or Graduate).
Select Generate Report.
- The report includes the requirements of your degree and additional plans you are registered in, like an additional major, minors, or elective groups.
- You can view a list of courses that will satisfy the requirements, the number of credits you have completed and the number of credits missing.
- To view the complete report, click Expand All.
To see if a course is offered in upcoming terms, select course name in the Description field.
Add courses from the academic requirements report
- First, look at the course description and course prerequisites.
- Select View Class Sections to see if the course is offered in upcoming terms.
- You can see the class sections offered under the course description.
- To change the term, select Terms Offered.
- Choose Select next to the section you wish to add to your Course Cart.
Click Next to add the course to your Course Cart.
IMPORTANT: Select Wait list if class is full if you want to be added to the wait list.
- To go to your Course Cart and complete the registration process, choose Select Here.
- To continue reviewing the requirements report, choose Return to Academic Requirements.