Samuel de Champlain call for projects (France)
Amount of Funding
Between C$5,000 and C$30,000
The program has two components: "training" and "research" and it is opened to all areas.
Specific priorities include:
- developing strategic interuniversity partnerships between France and Quebec around centers of excellence in training or research;
- supporting the initiation of “high-potential” team collaborations, both in France and Quebec;
- supporting innovative projects that have a structural effect and offer interesting long-term prospects;
- encouraging closer ties with actors outside the university sector (public, semi-public, private or associative sectors);
- promoting the integration of French and Quebec universities into international research and training networks.
Samuel de Champlain call for projects
© Concordia University