Please contact us for venue bookings and inquiries.
535 seats in main area / additional 31 seats in balcony (partially obstructed view). Reserved or general seating are both possible.
Box Office & Ticketing
- The Oscar Peterson Concert Hall does not provide any ticketing or box office services. Clients may use any ticketing service they prefer. Seat map available upon request.
- Box Office with 2 windows available to all clients upon request
- $6.00 Limited daily parking. Tour buses must be cleared five days in advance.
- Load-in via the front door atrium entrance. No rear load-in is possible.
- Comfortable area for musicians and after-show gatherings.
- Upright piano for warm-up. 50 person capacity.
Please inquire for additional information on all in-house bar and catering services.
All security must be provided by Concordia University. No external security guards are permitted. Please inquire for rates and additional information.
Available upon request, please inquire for additional information.
- Hardwood maple on concrete, with semi-gloss crystal finish (dance floor available at extra cost)
- Dimensions: 40’ upstage, 36’ downstage, 29’ deep; 48’ from lip to audio console, 100’ from lip to back wall
Audio System (available at extra cost, prices upon request)
- Yamaha DM 2000 Version 2 (24 x 8)
- 4 Meyer 500 A series with 2 18" subwoofers - 2 mains & 2 subs flown; 1 kW/channel
- 4 EAW SM200iH monitors powered by 2 Crown VS 450 (225 watt/channel)
- 2 JBL powered monitors
- A wide varietly of microphones is available, please inquire for additional information.
- Wireless mics available at extra cost, prices upon request.
Available at extra cost, prices upon request.
- 9’ Yamaha Grand Piano CFX series
- 9’ Yamaha Grand Piano CF series
- 3 Tympani (Ludwig) - 28", 25", 22"
- 1 Bass Drum (Slingerland)
- 1 Fender "The Twin" Guitar Amp 100 w.
- 1 Trace Elliot Bass Amplifier 200 w. with Ampeg 4x10 speaker cabinet
- 225 Amp 240 c 3-phase - SL backstage (electrician needed at additional cost, prices upon request)
- 50 Amp 110 v tie-in box - SR backstage (electrician needed at additional cost, prices upon request)
- 4 110 v 20-Amp circuits on stage, 13 outlets in total
- Strand 200 48 channel console
- 15 FOH lights, 12 2206 Lekos and 3 Fresnels, 2 Irises for Lekos available
- 33 overheads - mix of Par 64’s (medium flood) & Fresnels
- Followspots, special lighting: prices available upon request
N.B.: all lights are 1Kw
- 65 Music Stands & Chairs
- 8 4’ x 8’ x 8" Stage Risers
- 4 2’x8’x8” Stage Risers
- 5 3-level Choral Risers for approx. 15 singers each
- 4 Choral Shells
- Speaker’s Podium with Concordia Crest
- Conductor’s Podium & stand