Certificate in Arts and Science
Certificate in Arts and Science (30 credits)
credits with at least 24 credits chosen from courses offered by not more than three departments in the Faculty of Arts and Science.
- The Certificate in Arts and Science is a non‑degree program that caters to students who qualify for undergraduate degree programs, but whose preference is to follow a shorter program of study. It may also be of interest to those who already have an undergraduate degree, but wish to update their knowledge or learn new skills.
- Students may transfer into the certificate program credits earned in an incomplete degree or certificate program or as an Independent student, provided they are students in good standing. The credits that may be so transferred are determined by the University at the point of entry into the program.
- Students who are admitted to the Certificate in Arts and Science, and who wish to continue in a degree program, should apply for admission to their program within the first 30 credits.
- For advising assistance, students should contact Student Academic Services: https://www.concordia.ca/artsci/students/sas.html
- Students are responsible for satisfying their particular program requirements.