STUDENT ACADEMIC SERVICES (SAS)
SAS is the place to go to if you are a student in the Faculty of Arts and Science with questions about your program, registration, exchange opportunities, academic difficulties, or just to confirm that you are on the right track with your degree.
What can I do at SAS?
- Meet/speak with an advisor to discuss programs, courses, academic issues and other academic situations
- Get information on university regulations
- Get information on how to change your program of study or courses
- Be referred to the various Services available on campus, as needed
- Set up an academic plan to reach your goal of academic success!
Our four advisors are available daily to answer your questions or refer you to the many other services available at Concordia University. Please call ahead!