Chemistry and Biochemistry Co-operative Program
The Co-op Program
The Chemistry and Biochemistry co‑operative program is offered to students who are enrolled in the BSc Honours or Specialization in Chemistry and Biochemistry; and Environmental and Sustainability Science. Students interested in applying for the Chemistry and Biochemistry co‑op should refer to Institute for Co‑operative Education where a full description of the admission requirements is provided.
Academic content is identical to that of the regular program, but study terms are interspersed with three work terms.
Students are supervised personally and must meet the requirements specified by the Faculty of Arts and Science and the Institute for Co‑operative Education, in order to continue their studies in the co‑op format.
Liaison between the student, the employers and the Institute for Co‑operative Education is provided by the Chemistry and Biochemistry co‑op committee, which includes the student’s advisors.
Please refer to Institute for Co‑operative Education for additional information.
C.Edge (Career Edge)
The Chemistry and Biochemistry C.Edge option is offered through the Institute for Co‑operative Education. Like the co‑operative program, C.Edge allows students to gain practical experience through work terms related to their field of study. It is limited to one or two work terms, normally in the summer. Students interested in applying for the C.Edge option should refer to Institute for Co‑operative Education where a full description is provided.
- Section 31.050 Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Chemistry and Biochemistry Program Notes
- BSc Honours in Biochemistry
- BSc Specialization in Biochemistry
- BSc Major in Biochemistry
- Core Component for Biochemistry
- BSc Honours in Chemistry
- BSc Specialization in Chemistry
- BSc Major in Chemistry
- Minor in Chemistry
- Core Component for Chemistry
- BSc Honours in Environmental and Sustainability Science
- BSc Specialization in Environmental and Sustainability Science
- Environmental and Sustainability Course Lists
- Chemistry and Biochemistry Co-operative Program
- Chemistry and Biochemistry Courses