514-848-2424, ext. 7970
Using the Archives
RMA Research Room reopens October 4th, 2021
- Hours of operation: Monday to Thursday, 9:00am - 11:30am and 1:30pm - 4:00 pm. This will allow staff the time required to clean and disinfect the premises and materials.
- User appointments are mandatory.
- One user is permitted in the research room at a time. To book an appointment, please write to email@example.com
- Users must book half-day research periods.
- Users are required to wear masks, sanitize their hands with provided disinfectant, and place all belongings in a locker before entering. Lockers will be disinfected after each use. Laptops, cell phones, and notebooks will be permitted in the research room.
- At all times, a distance of two-meters must be maintained between users and staff.
- Users are permitted to access a maximum of one box of materials at a time. If more than one box is required, staff will switch out boxes while maintaining required distances.
- RMA staff will guide and support users in applying the above measures and all mandatory procedures.