Biology Co-operative Program
The Co-op Program
The Biology co-operative program is offered to students who are enrolled in the BSc Honours or Specialization in Biology; Cell and Molecular Biology; Ecology; Environmental and Sustainability Science; and Systems and Information Biology. Students interested in applying for the Biology co-op should refer to Institute for Co‑operative Education where a full description of the admission requirements is provided.
Academic content is identical to that of the regular program, but study terms are interspersed with three work terms.
Students are supervised personally and must meet the requirements specified by the Faculty of Arts and Science and the Institute for Co-operative Education in order to continue their studies in the co-op format.
Liaison between the student, the employers and the Institute for Co-operative Education is provided by the Biology co-op committee, which includes the student’s advisors.
Please refer to Institute for Co‑operative Education for additional information.
- Section 31.030 Department of Biology
- Department of Biology
- Biology Program Notes
- BSc Honours in Biology
- BSc Specialization in Biology
- BSc Major in Biology
- Minor in Biology
- BSc Honours in Cell and Molecular Biology
- BSc Specialization in Cell and Molecular Biology
- BSc Honours in Ecology
- BSc Specialization in Ecology
- BSc Honours in Environmental and Sustainability Science
- BSc Specialization in Environmental and Sustainability Science
- Environmental and Sustainability Course Lists
- BSc Honours in Systems and Information Biology
- BSc Specialization in Systems and Information Biology
- Systems and Information Biology Program Modules and Course Lists
- Biology Course Groups
- Biology Co-operative Program
- Biology Courses