Dr. Annamaria Buonomano
Affiliate Professor, Building, Civil, and Environmental Engineering
Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial Engineering, Unviersity of Naples Federico II, Italy
1. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Massimo Dentice d’Accadia, Gabriele Ferruzzi, Sabrina Frascogna, Adolfo Palombo, Roberto Russo, Marco Scarpellino, Experimental analysis and dynamic simulation of a novel higherature solar cooling system. Energy Conversion and Management, Volume 109, February 2016, Pages 19-39.
2. Annamaria Buonomano, Umberto Montanaro, Adolfo Palombo, Stefania Santini, Dynamic building energy performance analysis: A new adaptive control strategy for stringent thermohygrometric indoor air requirements. Applied Energy, Volume 163, February 01, 2016, Pages 361-386.
3. Annamaria Buonomano, Giuseppina De Luca, Umberto Montanaro, Adolfo Palombo, Innovative technologies for NZEBs: an energy and economic analysis tool and a case study of a non-residential building for the Mediterranean climate, Energy and Buildings, 121 (2016) pp. 318-343.
4. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Adolfo Palombo, Maria Vicidomini, BIPVT systems for residential applications: An energy and economic analysis for European climates. Applied Energy, in press, doi:10.1016/j.apenergy.2016.02.145.
5. Annamaria Buonomano, Code-to-Code Validation and Application of a Dynamic Simulation Tool for the Building Energy Performance Analysis. Energies 2016, 9(4), 301; doi:10.3390/en9040301;
6. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Maria Vicidomini, Design, simulation and experimental investigation of a solar system based on PV panels and PVT collectors. Energies 2016, 9(7), 497; doi:10.3390/en9070497;
7. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Maria Vicidomini, A dynamic model of an innovative high-temperature solar heating and cooling system. Thermal Science 20(4): October 2016, doi: 10.2298/TSCI151204111B.
8. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Maria Vicidomini, A Novel Prototype of a Small-Scale Solar Power Plant: dynamic Simulation and Thermoeconomic Analysis. American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences: January 2016, doi: DOI: 10.3844/ajeassp.2016.xxxx.xxx.
9. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Adolfo Palombo, Maria Vicidomini. Energy and economic analysis of geothermal–solar trigeneration systems: A case study for a hotel building in Ischia, Applied Energy 138 (2015) 224–241.
10. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Massimo Dentice d’Accadia, Raffaele Vanoli, Maria Vicidomini, Simulation and experimental analysis of a demonstrative solar heating and cooling plant installed in Naples (Italy). American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences: August 2016, in press.
11. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Gabriele Ferruzzi, Adolfo Palombo, Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell: an experimental analysis of a 1 kW system fed by landfill gas. Applied Energy 140 (2015) 146–160.
12. Annamaria Buonomano, Giuseppina De Luca, Rafal Damian Figaj, Laura Vanoli, Dynamic simulation and thermo-economic analysis of a PhotoVoltaic/Thermal collector heating system for an indoor–outdoor swimming pool. Energy Conversion and Management 99 (2015) 176–192.
13. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Adolfo Palombo, Buildings dynamic simulation: Water loop heat pump systems analysis for European climates. Applied Energy, Vol. 91(1), March 2012, pp. 222 - 234.
14. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Adolfo Palombo, Solar heating and cooling systems by CPVT and ET solar collectors: A novel transient simulation model. Applied Energy, Vol. 103, March 2013, pp. 588-606.
15. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Gabriele Ferruzzi, Thermoeconomic analysis of storage systems for solar heating and cooling systems: A comparison between variable-volume and fixed-volume tanks. Energy, Vol. 59, September 2013, pp. 600-6016.
16. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Massimo Dentice d'Accadia, Laura Vanoli, A novel solar trigeneration system based on concentrating photovoltaic/thermal collectors. Part 1: Design and simulation model. Energy, Vol. 61, 1 November 2013, pp. 59-71.
17. Annamaria Buonomano and Adolfo Palombo, Building energy performance analysis by an in-house developed dynamic simulation code: An investigation for different case studies. Applied Energy, Vol. 113, January 2014, pp. 788-807.
18. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Gabriele Ferruzzi, Laura Vanoli, A novel renewable polygeneration system for hospital buildings: Design, simulation and thermo-economic optimization. Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 67, Issue 1-2, June 2014, pp. 43-60.
19. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Gabriele Ferruzzi, Adolfo Palombo, Dynamic energy performance analysis: Case study for energy efficiency retrofits of hospital buildings. Energy 2014, Vol. 78, 15 December 2014, pp. 555–572.
20. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Massimo Dentice, Adolfo Palombo, Maria Vicidomini, Hybrid solid oxide fuel cells-gas turbine systems for combined heat and power: A review, Applied Energy 156 (2015) 32–85.
21. Zissis Ioannidis, Annamaria Buonomano, Andreas Athienitis, Teodore Stathopoulos, A detailed dynamic model of multi-story double skin facades with integrated photovoltaic panels. Proceedings of eSim 2016 International Conference (IBPSA-Canada. May 3 – 6, 2016, Hamilton, ON, Canada.
22. Zissis Ioannidis, Annamaria Buonomano, Andreas Athienitis, Teodore Stathopoulos, Double Skin Façades Integrating Photovoltaic Panels: A Comparative Analysis of the Thermal and Electrical Performance. Proceedings of Clima 2016 International Conference (May 22 – 25, 2016, Aalborg, Denmark).
23. Annamaria Buonomano, Gur Mittelman, David Faiman, et al., Modelling an actively-cooled CPV system, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1477 (2012), pp. 235-238. doi: 10.1063/1.4753876.
24. Annamaria Buonomano and David Faiman, CPV/T actively-cooled system: A predictive heat transfer dynamic simulation model, Proceedings of the 17th Sede Boqer Symposium on Solar Electricity Production, Sde Boker, Israel, October 2011.
25. Annamaria Buonomano and Max Sherman, Analysis of residential hybrid ventilation performance in U.S. climates. Proceedings of AIVC 30th Conference Trends in High Performance Buildings and the Role of Ventilation, Berlin, Germany, 1-2 October 2009, pp. 40-45 (ISBN 9781617827822).
26. Annamaria Buonomano, Francesco Calise, Adolfo Palombo. Water Loop Heat Pump System Performances in European Climates, Proceedings of CLIMAMED 2007 Energy, Climate and Indoor Comfort in Mediterranean Countries, Genova, Italia, 5-7 September 2007, pp. 471-490.