Serguei A. Mokhov, PhD
Affiliate Assistant Professor, Computer Science and Software Engineering
Affiliate Assistant Professor, Concordia Institute for Information Systems Engineering
Manager, Networks and Security, ENCS Network, AITS, Dean of Engineering
Research InterestsMy research interests involve different aspects of the GIPSY system as well as MARF and various areas such as distributed and parallel computing, languages and models; AI, pattern recognition, NLP, and machine intelligence,computer graphics, and information-systems security. See my publications and pre-prints.
Mini Geographic/Academic Bio
- Completed BCompSci, Software Systems, and COOP at Concordia University, Computer Science Department, January 1999 - May 2002.
- Completed my MCompSci at Concordia, May 2002 - 2005, under supervision of Dr. Joey Paquet and mentorship of Dr. Peter Grogono.
- Completed my MEng at CIISE in Information Systems Security at Concordia, September 2005 - May 2007.
- Completed my PhD also at Concordia, September 2005 - 2013, under co-supervision of Dr. Joey Paquet and of Dr. Mourad Debbabi.
Dissertation: Intensional Cyberforensics
- Presently an Affiliate Assistant Professor at CSE, Part-time Faculty; and AITS System Administrator, ENCS Network. Continuing research in my areas of interest, working on interdisciplinary projects, and developing a new curriculum together with Drs. Song, Mudur, and Grogono on Entertainment Technology.