More than 160 scientific publications stretching from 1965 over close to 60 years of continuous research productivity
1. Mamdouh Taha Ghannam, MohamedY Selim, Abdulrazag Y Zekri, and Nabil Esmail, “Viscoelastic Behavior of Crude Oil-Gum Emulsions in Enhanced Oil Recovery”, Polymers, 14, 1004, 2022
2. Hany Gomaa, Moussa Trembely, Nabil Esmail, and Ali Dolatabadi, “Bouncing of Cloud-Sized Microdroplets on Superhydrophobic Surfaces”, Physics of Fluids 32 (12), 122118, 2020
3. MamdouhT. Ghannam, Mohamed Y. E. Selim, Abdulrazag Y. Zekri, Nabil Esmail, “Thixotropic Assessment of Some Enhanced Oil Recovery used Polymers”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Volume 9 (7), 2020
4. Mamdouh T. Ghannam, Mohamed Y. E. Selim, Abdulrazag Y. Zekri and Nabil Esmail, “Flow Characteristics of Xanthan Solutions and Their Crude Oil Emulsions in Terms of Thixothropic Behavior”, Petroleum Science and Technology, 37:11, 1279-1288, 2019.
5. Mamdouh T. Ghannam, Mohamed Y. E. Selim, Abdulrazag Y. Zekri and Nabil Esmail, “Yield Stress of Alcoflood and Xanthan PolymersSolutions and Their Emulsions with Crude Oil”, International Journal ofChemical Engineering and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 1, 1-8.2018.
6. Mamdouh T. Ghannam, Basim Abu Jdayil and Nabil Esmail, “Flow Behaviours Comparison of Crude Oil–polymer Emulsions”, International Journal of Ambient Energy, 10.1080/01430750.2017.1324812
7. Mamdouh T. Ghannam, Mohamed Y. E. Selim, Abdulrazag Y. Zekri and Nabil Esmail, “Experimental investigation of the yield stress measurements for xanthan solutions and crude oil-xanthan emulsions”, Petroleum Science and Technology, Vol. 34, NO. 4, 546-554, 2016.
8. Sara Moghtadernejad, Mehdi Jadidi, Ali Dolatabadi, and Nabil Esmail, “SPH Simulation of Rivulet Dynamics on Surfaces with Various Wettabilities”, SAE International Journal of Aerospace, 8(1),160-173, 2015.
9. Sara Moghtadernejad, Mehdi Jadidi, Moussa Tembely, Nabil Esmail, and Ali Dolatabadi, “Concurrent Droplet Coalescence and Solidification on Surfaces with Various Wettabilities”, Journal of FluidsEngineering, Volume 137 (7) 071302, July 2015.
10. Sara Moghtadernejad, Mehdi Jadidi, Nabil Esmail, and Ali Doalatabadi, “Shear Driven Droplet Coalescence and Rivulate Formation”,Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, (06) 2015.
11. Sara Moghtadernejad, Moussa Tembley, MehdiJadidi, Nabil Esmail, and Ali Doalatabadi, “Shear Driven Droplet Shedding on a Superhydrophobic Surface”, Physics of Fluids, 27(3) 032106, 2015.
12. Mamdouh T. Ghannam, Basim Abu-Jdayil, and Nabil Esmail, Experimental Investigation of Crude Oil–Xanthan Emulsions Flow Behavior, Journal of Petroleum Science Research, 2014, 3(1), 1-15.
· Concordia Academic Leadership Award, 2020
· Teaching Excellence Award, CSME, 2010
· Festschrift In Honor of Professor Nabil Esmail; a special issue of Asia-Pacific Chemical Engineering Journal,Jan-Feb 2011
· Member of Concordia’s Provost’s Circle of Distinction 2009
· Professor Emeritus, Universityof Saskatchewan, 1997
· IBP (India-Burma Petroleum) Excellence in Chemical Engineering, 2005
· Holder of Certificate of NSERC, 25years of excellence , 2004
· Holder of Certificate of theHouse of Commons, for Outstanding Academic and Professional Achievements 2001