Concordia Theatre (formerly called the D.B. Clarke Theatre)
- 387 seats in theatre. Reserved or general seating are both possible.
Box Office & Ticketing
- The Concordia Theatre does not provide any ticketing or box office services. Clients may use any ticketing service they prefer. Seat map available upon request.
- Box Office with 2 windows available to all clients upon request
- The stage of the Concordia Theatre is located two levels below street level. Sets, costumes and properties have to be transported to the stage by elevator or carried down two flights of stairs. Please co- ordinate and verify loading options with stage supervisor.
- Loading Dock - 2100 Bishop Street (There is no parking allowed on the dock)• Maximum truck size is 26 feet.
- Please inquire for additional information on all in-house bar and catering services.
- All security must be provided by Concordia University. No external security guards are permitted. Please inquire for rates and additional information.
- Available upon request, please inquire for additional information.
- Hardwood maple on concrete, with semi-gloss crystal finish (dance floor available at extra cost)
- Dimensions: 40’ upstage, 36’ downstage, 29’ deep; 48’ from lip to audio console, 100’ from lip to back wall
- Yamaha console DM2000 – 1
- 24 physical inputs (possible 96 with additional cards)
- Behringer Ultragain Pro 8 – 2 (interfaced with DM2000)
- Aviom 6416m input module – 1 (interfaced with DM2000) o Total mic/line inputs – 64
- Antelope Isochrone OCX Master Clock – 1
- Allen & Heath Zed14 (lobby)
- House speaker system
- Meyer Sound UPJ-1P – 4 (permanently hung in Proscenium arch 2 per side)
Meyer Sound USW- 1P Subs – 2 (permanently installed under forestage, mono & on Aux send)
- T.C. Electronics XO24 speaker management controller – 1 (installed in-line between DM2000 and UPJ-1Ps)
On-stage speaker system
JBL PRX-612 sidefill speakers – 2
- EAW KF-300i speakers on rolling stands. – 2
Cinema Speaker system
- Electro-Voice XEQ 504A / DH1A Cinema Speakers – 3 (L, C, R)
- 7.1 surround sound is possible using JBL SRX-712 as surround speakers
- Additional speakers and amplifiers
- JBL SRX-712 stage monitor – 8
- Yamaha MSR-100 – 2 (permanently installed in lobby)
- Lab Gruppen FP6000Q amplifier - 1
- Crown XTI4002 amplifier – 3
- Crown XTI2002 amplifier – 1
- Crown XLS 202 amplifier – 1
- Alto MAC 2.4 amplifier – 1
- DBX Driverack – 1
With the exception of the equipment listed below, the Concordia Theatre does not supply musical instruments or backline equipment of any kind.
- Yamaha Conservatory C7 Grand Piano – 1 Yamaha T121 Upright Piano – 1
- Located in Orchestra Pit Music Stands – 20
- Available at extra cost, prices upon request
Touring company hook up
There is one 200A 120/208V disconnect panel on each side of the stage, situated on the walls approximately mid-stage. Bare tails are required for connection. An additional fee for hook up by university electrician will be required. Consult Technical staff for details.
Lighting equipment (includes standard equipment for contract) and Stage lights control
Memory console ETC Element 60 – 1
Dimmers Strand at 2.4 Kw – 188
Dimmers Strand at 6 Kw – 2 (currently unavailable)
- Portable Leviton dimmer packs 4x600W (max 1800W total) – 2
- ETC Source 4 Ellipsoidal Spotlight Body
- Source Four Body - 750w – 46
- ETC Source 4 Lens Tube
- Source Four Body - 575w – 66
Fresnels and PAR cans
- Fresnel 6 " (6°-55°) Selecon Pacific Rama 1 Kw – 30
Fresnel 6 ” (8°-32°) Strand Lighting 1Kw – 30
All Fresnel have barn doors
Altman Sky-Cyc 3 Cyc 1Kw – 8
Altman 4 Circuit, 40 Lamp Zip Strip (750W/circuit) – 6
For information purposes only. Please coordinate production details with technical staff. Equipment listed is total inventory, and may be subject to availability and/or additional fees.
Concordia Theatre Technical Data Sheet
*Roscolux filters available. Consult technical staff for details
I CUE Mirrors (extension arm available) – 7
Apollo Color Scrollers W/Adjustable Bracket – 10
Chroma Q CL3 Scrollers W/7.5” Bracket – 2
Apollo SmartMove DMX Gobo Rotator – 2
Apollo 400W Power Supply – 1
Apollo 75W Power Supply – 10
Enttec 4-way DMX Opto Splitter – 2
S4 A-Size pattern Holder – 20
S4 B-Size Pattern Holder – 20
S4 Glass pattern Holder – 10
S4 Drop-in Iris – 4
Apollo S4 Donut 2.5” – 20
Apollo S4 Donut 3.18” – 20
Light source Mega Sidearm 30” – 30
12’ Boom Stands – 8 (contact technical staff for other sizes)
Ultratec Radiance Hazer – 1