If you meet the eligibility requirements for the partner summer school abroad that you are interested in, the application process is as follows:
Prepare your application documents: A complete a Concordia International Partner Summer School Abroad application includes:
- Copy of unofficial transcript of records (to be uploaded to online application form)
- Letter of intent explaining why you want to participate in the summer school you are applying for (250–500 words, to be written directly on application form)
- Copy of passport information page (to be uploaded to online application form)
- A void cheque or direct deposit form (to be uploaded to online application form)
- Emergency contact information
Confirm your program requirement: Submit a Credit Transfer Request to your faculty or Graduate Program Director to ensure that the courses you will take abroad will meet with the academic requirements of your program.
Complete and submit your summer school abroad application: The online application can be accessed through the Concordia International Outgoing Mobility portal. Note: you can save and complete your application over multiple sessions. However, no more changes will be possible after submitting the application. For application deadlines, please consult the web page for the summer school abroad to which you wish to apply.