School of Community and Public Affairs Program Notes
- Students admitted to the University and seeking to enter the School must have achieved a “B” average, or the equivalent at the previous educational level. Students wishing to enter the School will be interviewed personally and asked to complete a writing test. The interview process also serves to evaluate their language skills in both English and French. In exceptional circumstances, a candidate who has failed to meet the grade requirements might be admitted on the basis of a personal assessment of potential capacities.
- Students are required to maintain an average of “B‑” in program courses.
- For further information on curriculum, programs, personnel, and objectives, please see https://www.concordia.ca/artsci/scpa.html
- Section 31.540 School of Community and Public Affairs
- School of Community and Public Affairs
- School of Community and Public Affairs Program Notes
- BA Major in Community, Public Affairs and Policy Studies
- First Peoples Studies Program Overview
- BA Major in First Peoples Studies
- Minor in First Peoples Studies
- Minor in Immigration Studies
- Certificate in Immigration Studies
- FPST Courses
- SCPA Courses