Certificate in Family Life Education
Certificate in Family Life Education (30 credits)
Phase I: Certificate in Family Life Education (12 credits)
Phase II: Certificate in Family Life Education (6 credits)
Phase III: Certificate in Family Life Education (12 credits)
credits of elective courses chosen from:
- The Department of Applied Human Sciences offers a 30-credit program leading to the Concordia University Certificate in Family Life Education. Students may transfer into the certificate program credits earned in an incomplete degree or certificate program or as an Independent student, as approved by a departmental undergraduate advisor, provided they are students in good standing. The credits that may be so transferred are determined by the University at the point of entry into the program.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to complete the 0.00G entrance profile to enter the certificate. Mature Entry students require the prerequisite: ENGL 212.
- AHSC 220, AHSC 230, and AHSC 232 are prerequisites for courses included in this certificate.
- In the event that a student is awarded an exemption from a required course, it will be necessary for the student to replace that course with another relevant to the program, chosen in consultation with the coordinator of undergraduate programs.
- Students are responsible for satisfying their particular program requirements.