Rebecca Dziedzic, PhD
Assistant Professor, Building, Civil, and Environmental Engineering
- PhD, Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Toronto
- BASc, Civil Engineering, Universidade Positivo
I am currently not recruiting students for any specific projects. All funded positions have been filled.
All students are encouraged to apply for independent funding. Interested applicants may contact me to discuss writing a proposal together.
- Undergraduate or Master's degree in Civil, Building, Environmental Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant field;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and data mining techniques is an asset;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a diverse team.
Be part of the team
I am always looking for highly motivated students that are passionate about research. Diversity and inclusion is key to team success.
All qualified individuals, including women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous persons, members of sexual minorities, persons with disabilities, and others who may contribute to diversification are encouraged to apply.