Recording Productions - CD releases
Dr. Mark Corwin teaches electroacoustics and advanced recording courses at the Concordia University Department of Music. After receiving his DMA in Composition from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, he moved to Montreal to pursue his love of teaching and learning electroacoustics at Concordia's Music Department. He has been the Chair of the Department from 1995-2003, and again from 2016-2022, and continues as the Coordinator of Electroacoustic Studies.
Dr. Corwin has engineered, edited and produced over 50 commercial CD recordings including four Greek, two English and 1 French language children's books.
As an artistic collaborator, his recording productions span the gamut of the music industry from folk, pop, ethnic, contemporary, musical theatre, spoken word, and orchestral.
- "Missa Campanula” – Les Discques URSH. Music, Karen Young; choir,voces boreales; (Montreal, 2015).
- "Time for Flowers, Time for Snow” (French version) – Chroma Musika/Panarmonia AtelierMusical. Music, Giannis Georgantelis; lyrics, Glen Huser; Orchestre symphoniquepop de Montréal; narrator, Terry Jones (Monty Python); Illustrations byPhilippe Béha; published by Tradewind Books (Vancouver, 2015).
- "The Golden Touch” – Chroma Musika/Panarmonia Atelier Musical. Music, GiannisGeorgantelis; lyrics, Glen Huser; Orchestre symphonique pop de Montréal; narrator,Terry Jones (Monty Python); Illustrations by Philippe Béha; published by TradewindBooks (Vancouver, 2015).
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Yaron Ross, piano” K.475 K.457 K.533, 2012 Espace Émergence
- Amadeus Amadeus Mozart – Yaron Ross, piano” K. 280, K. 283 &K. 330, 2012 Espace Émergence
- "songs fromsilence” – Chœur Maha (CMCD002)
- 2007 Juno Awards Jury, Best Classical Composition of the year
- 2006 Juno Awards Jury, Best Classical Vocal recording
- 2000 Juno Awards Jury, Best Classical Composition
- 1998 Juno Awards Jury, Best Classical Recording
EAMT 205, 305: Electroacoustic Music I and II
EAMT 406, 407: Electroacoustic Composition I and II
EAMT 350, 451, 452: Sound Recording and Reinforcement I, II and III
EAMT 203: Introduction to Digital Audio Editing
EAMT 204: Introduction to the Electroacoustic Studio
© Concordia University