Sushil K. Misra, PhD
|Phone:||(514) 848-2424 ext. 3278|
M. Sc. (Gorakhpur University, India); PhD(St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri,USA); B.A. (Hons.) in French Literature (Concordia University)
Experimental and Theoretical CondensedMatter Physics, with specialization to Electron paramagnetic Resonance (EPR;also known as ESR/EMR)
Papers under preparation.
296.Calculation of Double Electron Electron Resonance (DEER) pulsed EPR signalsusing Doubly rotating frames to measure distances in biological systems, S. K.Misra and H. R. Salahi
Papers submitted for publication.
295. Two-pulse COSY (correlation spectroscopy), S. K. Misra and H. R. Salahi, J. Magn. Reason.
Paper provisionally accepted for publication.
294. Two-pulse DQ (Double Quantum) and five-pulse DQM (Double QuantumModulation) coherence transfers, S. K. Misraand H. R. Salahi, Appl. Magn.Reson.
Paperspublished in peer-reviewed journals.
293. S. K. Misra andH. R. Salahi, 2021. An analyticaltreatment of four-, five- and six-pulse Double Quantum Coherence (DQC) Signals,Magn. Reson. Solids 23, No. 1, 21101 (29 pages).
292. C. Mugoni, R. Rosa, R. Giovanardi, M, Affatigato, M. L. Gualtieri, C. Siligardi, S. I. Andronenko, S.K. Misra, 2021. Synthesis and characterization of transition metaloxides doped tellurite glasses (68-x) CuO – xV2O5 – 32TeO2 (x = 0-63mol%) and (35-x) CuO – xV2O5 – 65TeO2 (x = 0-30mol%): conductionmechanism, structure and an EPR study of conductivity, Mat. Chem. & Phys. 266, 124488 (10pages)
291. S K. Misra and H. R. Salahi, 2021. Effect ofElectron Spin Relaxation on six-pulse Double Quantum Coherence (DQC) Signal,Eur. Phys. J. Plus 136, 340 (17 pages)
290. S. K. Misra, H. R. Salahi, 2021. Relaxationin pulsed EPR due to thermal fluctuation of spin-Hamiltonian parameters of anelectron-nuclear spin-coupled system in a malonic acid single crystal restoredby a strong harmonic-oscillator potential, App. Magn. Reson. 52(3),247-261; DOI 10.1007/s00723-020-01308-9.
289. S. K. Misra, S. I. Andronenko, P. Padia, S.Vadnala, S. Asthana, 2020. A variable temperature EPR study of the manganitesLa0.7-xEuxSr0.3MnO3
(x = 0.4, 0.5, 0.6,0.7) and La0.3Nd0.4Sr0.3MnO3: Smallpolaron hopping conductivity JMMM 519, 167450 (11 pages); https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2020.167450
288. S.K. Misra, H.R. Salahi. 2020. Relaxationdue to thermal vibrations in pulsed EPR:
Cylindrical-fluctuationmodel of perturbation of g- and A-matrices of an electron-nuclear spin-coupledsystem in a malonic-acid single crystal, Magn. Reson. Solids 22 (1), 20101,1-16 (16 pages).
287. S.K. Misra,H.R. Salahi. 2019. A rigorous calculation of pulsed EPR SECSY and Echo-ELDORSignals: Inclusion of Static Hamiltonian and Relaxation during pulses, J. Apl.Theol. 3(2), 2019, 9-43 (2019).
286. S.K. Misra,H.R. Salahi, and L. Li, 2019. Calculation of single crystal and polycrystallinepulsed EPR signals including relaxation by phonon modulation of hyperfine and gmatrices by solving Liouville von Neumann equation, Magnetic Resonance inSolids, 21 (5), 19505, 1-16 (16 pages).
285. S.K. Misra, S.I. Andronenko, 2019. A VariableTemperature EPR study of Cu2 -dopedsingle crystals of pyrovanadates β-Mg2V2O7,α-Zn2V2O7: estimation of g2 and A2Tensors, Magn. Reson. Solids 21 (5), 19502, 1-11 (11 pages)
284. S.K. Misra, S. I. Andronenko, Ildar Gilmutdinov, and Roman Yusupov. September 2018. EPR and magnetization studies ofpolymer-derived Fe-doped SiCN nanoceramics annealed at various temperatures:Blocking temperature, superparamagnetism and size distributions, Appl. Magn.Reson. 49,1397-1415;doi,org/s00723-1079.x
283. S.K. Misra, S.I. Andronenko, 2018. EPR of the V4 ionin single crystals of pyrovanadates β-Mg2V2O7,α-Zn2V2O7: Spin-Hamiltonian Parameters, Magn.Reson. Solids 20, 18101 (8 pages)
282. S.K. Misra and L.Li, 2018, A Rigorous Procedure for Calculation of Pulsed EPR Signal with Relaxation,J. Apl. Theol 2(1): 5-16.doi.org/10.24218/jatpr.2018.14
© Concordia University