Mariana Frank, PhD
PhD, MSc (University of Toronto)
BSc, Honours Physics (Concordia University)
I am a High Energy Theorist and I work in the general area of Electroweak Theory/Beyond The Standard Model phenomenology.
My main areas of interest in research are:
- Supersymmetry, Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model and Beyond, with particular emphasis on U'(1) models and the Left-Right Supersymmetric Model.
- Precision Tests of Physics Beyond the Standard Model, especially CP violation and Flavor Violation (lepton flavor violation, electric dipole moments, top FCNC decays).
- Spontaneous symmetry violation (in particular the connection between R parity and CP).
- Theories with Warped Extra Dimensions and their consequences at colliders.
- Dark Matter candidates in supersymmetric and non-supersymmetric models (relic density, direct and indirect detection experiments, collider signals).
- LHC phenomenology: Higgs and top production and decays, extra gauge bosons, exotic particles and their consequences.
At present, I have active collaborations with high energy theorists in Montreal, Finland, France and India.