Skip to main content

Student requests

The most common student requests can now be submitted directly through your Student Centre. Other requests should be submitted with the forms listed below.

Please note that only FOFA students’ requests may be made via the Student Centre at this time.

Fine Arts students may make the following requested directly through the student hub

  • Course substitution
  • Late withdraw/DISC
  • Late registration
  • Course overload
  • Course Repeat

How to submit a request:

  1. Log in to your Student Centre.
  2. In the left-hand menu, select Undergraduate Student Request Forms.
  3. Select the appropriate request form.
  4. Select the course for which you’re making the request.
  5. Enter all required information and provide a reason for your request. 
  6. You will receive an email confirming that your form has been submitted. 
  7. A decision regarding your request will be sent to you by email. 

  1. Complete the Double Major Program Request form.
  2. Write a rationale explaining why you wish to be accepted for the double major program and explain how the two programs interrelate and/or intersect and attach it to your completed form.

Submitting the form

If you are:

  • registered in a Fine Arts program or a program outside the Faculty of Fine Arts and
  • requesting to add a program in the Faculty of Fine Arts

Submit the form and rationale to the Department housing the program you wish to add prior to March 1. You must fulfill any additional admission requirements (eg. portfolio or audition) stipulated by that program by their published deadline dates. After assessment of your portfolio or audition, your form will be automatically forwarded to Student Academic Services with their recommendation.

If you are:

  • registered in a fine arts program and
  • requesting to add a program outside of the Faculty of Fine Arts

Submit the form and rationale to that program to obtain their recommendation. Recommendations must come from either the Chair or a designated Undergraduate Advisor of that department. Once that department returns the form and rationale to you, submit it to Student Academic Services (EV 2.705).

Granting the request

You will be informed of a final decision in writing. Please note that having recommendations for approval by both programs does not automatically guarantee final approval. Final decisions also require the appropriate Faculty-level approval.


Use the Student Request form for these requests:

  • Registration at a university outside Quebec
  • Request to waive university or program residency requirement
  • Request to transfer from "Restricted to Part-time" to "Full-time" status
  • Request to extend the deadline to submit work for incomplete courses
  • Request to unlapse a program
  • Other requests

Email your form to:

Back to top

© Concordia University