Students who choose Concordia's Intensive English Language Program will:
- Learn from highly qualified teachers
- Benefit from an outstanding collaborative learning experience
- Develop critical skills and strategies for university study or professional careers
- Use technology to enhance learning in class and after school
- Make friends with students from around the world
- Reach their academic, professional or personal learning goals in a dynamic and safe environment
Students who successfully complete the Advanced 2 level with a final grade of 70% or greater, and who wish to enrol in full-time credited studies at Concordia University, will automatically meet the university's English-language proficiency requirements for undergraduate admission.
Please note that students who meet the university's proficiency requirements for admission may still have to take credit ESL courses as part of or in addition to their degree programs. As such, once admitted, all students are required to take a test for placement in the appropriate credit ESL course.